CCW Excellence Awards Terms & Conditions
- The CCW team will not release or provide any information associated with previous year’s awards applications.
- You must be present at the awards gala (June 18, 2018) to win.
- Only information submitted within your PDF application will be considered. No additional attachments or information in addition to the PDF application will be considered as part of your application.
- There is no application fee. This protects the integrity and prestige of the CCW Excellence Awards.
- There is no limit to the number of categories for which you can apply within your respective “end user” or “vendor” classification.
End Users vs. Vendors
- Each awards category is clearly labeled as “end users” or “vendors” denoting respective eligibility.
- The “Customer Contact Leader of the Year” category is an individual award and may be from an “end user” or “vendor” company.
- Outsourced contact centers are only eligible for vendor award categories.
- Vendors are defined as any company that offers customer management products or solutions. This includes but is not limited to Customer Management Technology, Outsourcing Services, Consulting Services, and Customer Management Hardware or Software. It is at the sole discretion of the CCW staff to determine end user vs. vendor status.
- CCW Excellence Awards judges are selected from the CCW Advisory Board or hand picked by the Board.
- Awards categories are allocated in a way where no judge bias nor conflicts of interest will exist.